Sunday, October 17, 2010

Recap!!

Wow I cannot believe it has been a month since I have blogged!! Time flies when you are ALL OVER THE PLACE!! I have many new and exciting things going on!!

First and foremost I would like to once again plug my friend Jessica Hill on her awesome event Ink 4 Pink, Knockouts for knockers at the Graveyard Tavern October 14th. The show was a HUGE success and it raised tons of money to go towards breast cancer research. I cannot wait to see what Ink 4 Pink has in store for the future. Below are a few outtakes from the shoot.





I made a post about a company, Chaviano Couture, I do sewing and pattern making for a few months ago. Annette, the designer, is currently showcasing her 7 new convertible designs at fashion week. She got booked on a last minute runway show, some photos are attached below. I worked very hard on all of the patterns and 4 out of 7 of the samples and I am excited for her success at Bridal Fashion Week. Good Luck Annette!!






So here is my BIG NEWS!!! I have teamed up with a friend of mine, Nancy Couture, from Fashion College to start a new alternative wedding dress line - Knot Couture. In the last month Nancy moved up from Miami to live with me to start out the line - this has made our lives 100 times easier!! Our Spring 2011 collection includes 8 short funky wedding dresses. We have drawn up designs and sourced some AMAZING fabrics. We have had a few photo shoots and have shot 4 dresses so far - this means 4 more to go to complete the collection! We have had some great feedback from what little we have shown. I am proud of us both and all that we have accomplished in less then 4 weeks!! I attached a few sneak peak photos below.






No comments:

Post a Comment