Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween


I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!

RCB Fashion was asked to be a vendor at Electric Body Art's Trunk or Treat event. It was a safe place for kids and parents to go to dress up, get candy, play games, and raise money for childrens cancer.

I paired up with my friend and business partner, Nancy Couture, to set up a booth and sell some of our goodies. We both individually brought things we had made as well as had a few of dresses from our joint clothing line Knot Couture on display. Between lack of time and money, neither of us had costumes to wear! I am a big fan of Halloween so we HAD to dress up. I, being the "darker" one of the two of us decided to wear all black and be a day of the dead girl. Nancy chose the lighter route and was a day of the dead bride. RCB Fashion loaned Nancy a dress to wear too (picture to the right). If you would like to purchase the dress, please visit etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment