Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shoot this weekend - Trash the dress/ ROCK CHERRY BOMB

This Saturday I will be shooting with a trash the dress shoot for me. For those of you that have never heard of Trash the dress, it is a style of photography that contrasts elegant clothing with an environment in which it is out of place. I will be wearing MY actual wedding dress and trashing it in the graffiti filled Krog street tunnel in Atlanta (pictured above). There might even be some spray painting involved - stay tuned for the photos to come!

On top of the trash the dress shoot, we will be having a mini fashion shoot. A couple of my former Rock Cherry Bomb models will be coming back to rock two new designs.

I am super excited to see what will come out of this shoot and I am excited to work with a new photographer. My husband, Dale Heinlein, will also be shooting a behind the scenes video that will be posted at a later date.

1 comment: