Monday, July 26, 2010

Trash the dress recap





My personal trash the dress shoot was this past saturday night and it was a huge success but with some MAJOR bumps along the way. We ended up having to change locations last minute due to an issue with doing the graffiti, but the location we ended up at was definitely raw and edgy.

For right now, I can only give some behind the scenes sneak peak photos that I took with my digital camera. From top to bottom: (first picture) An awesome graffiti piece of my brand Rock Cherry Bomb, it is about 15'x15'.
(second picture) The girls and I, I am showing them some poses to do. (third picture) An over view of most of the set - shows what a crazy environment we were in. (last picture) Beth, Rachel, and I striking a quick pose - and probably one of the few photos where you can actually see our make up.

I want to thank everyone that helped out and made the shoot a success. Thank you to my husband, Dale, for shooting everything; Rachel and Beth for being beautiful and modeling my clothing; Gretchen for doing hair and make up; Adam for being the best behind the scenes/lighting help ever! Including breaking into our car when we locked the keys in it!; And thank you to the un-named graffiti artist. More pics and video to be launched soon. I am hoping to have a teaser photo in a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment